Under the provisions of foreigners working in Vietnam for three months or more must apply GPLD.
Dossiers of application for new work permits for foreigners
1. Copy of the permit operation of the unit (state notarized)
2. A written request for a work permit of the employer on Form 04
3. Registration form for recruitment of foreigners on Form 1 in the case of foreign organizations and enterprises in Vietnam employers in the form of labor contracts;
4. Stamps issued by judicial authorities of the country where foreigners reside prior to Vietnam Namcap. Where a foreigner has been residing in Vietnam for full 06 months, only judicial instrument issued by the Department of Justice provinces of Vietnam where the alien is residing. Time of judicial votes are not more than six months prior to date of the application for issuance of work permits.
5. Curriculum vitae with photo art of foreigners by the Form 02.
6. Health certificate is issued overseas or in Vietnam
Time for health check is not more than 6 months before the date of application for issuance of work permits
7. One of the documents certifying qualifications and technical correspond to the following cases:
a) Certificate of professional qualifications and technical skills of foreigners include university diploma, masters and doctors in accordance with professional work at the request of the employer;
b) Certificate of at least 05 (five) years experience in the profession, the executive producer, managed by competent agencies of foreign certification and conformity with the request of the user workers in case of foreigners who are artisans of traditional crafts or who have experience in the profession, the executive producer, manager, but there is no certificate, diploma recognition.
c) The list of football clubs for players who have competed or certified by the club for players who have competed in the previous case that foreigners are recruited to the players football for club football in Vietnam.
8. 03 (three) color photos (3cm x 4cm in size, bare head, taken frontally, clear face, ears, without glasses, white background) taken within 06 (six) months from the date the alien applicant.
Requirements for applications for work permits:
All papers must be made overseas consular legalized and translated into Vietnamese and notarized; English Lake early in Vietnam or 02 languages (Vietnamese and foreign languages). Where only a declaration by the foreign languages must be translated into English Vietnam; Each employee made 02 the record:
- 01 The dossier submitted to the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Also, the city where the employer unit is located;